INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
About article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ( https://www.privacy.it/normativa/gdpr-regolazione-ue-201666679/ )
Who is the owner of the processing of your personal data?
- Identity: Simga Srl . P.iva 04834040653 with headquarters in Via Marconi 150 – cap 84017 – Positano (Sa)
- Telephone: (+39) 339 5214879
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we process? Personal information you provide to us
- The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the company’s contact addresses, directly by sending e-mails, entails the acquisition of the sender’s e-mail address, necessary to reply, as well as all the personal data included in the communications.
- In the event that you provide us with third party data, you expressly guarantee that you have obtained the prior consent of the same and you undertake to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the Company from any liability.
- The data will be processed in computerized and paper form. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access;
Personal data we collect
- each time you access the Site, the Company will automatically collect and process the following personal data:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol address (IP address) used to connect your computer to the Internet, your access data, the type of browser and its version, the operating system and the platform; Information about your visit to the Site, including URL (Uniform Resource Locator);
With what purpose do we process your personal data? The Company will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Manage the services and features of this site
- Respond to user requests
- Being able to detect all those fraudulent accesses and navigations
- To give rise to the execution of a contract or pre-contract of which the interested party is a part
What is the legal basis for the processing? According to article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the Company is entitled to the processing of your personal data by using at least one of the following conditions:
- the interested party has given his consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes such as: subscription to the newsletter service, information request
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a part or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller, in particular in order to:
- manage the services and features of the Site
- preserve the surveillance, administration and protection of services, content and web pages
- to process requests for information received
What are cookies? Cookies are small data files consisting of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client (the browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site or in subsequent visits, even after days. For example, the setting of the language chosen for visiting a site with different language versions or access data to a private area may be stored in cookies. Cookies are stored, according to the preferences of the User, by the single browser on the specific device used to access the internet (PC, tablet, smartphone). Types of cookies used by the site villegagliano.it Cookies can be generally divided into two categories:
- Session cookies that are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies that are not destroyed when the browser is closed but remain up to a preset expiration date.
This website uses both session and persistent cookies to ensure the proper functioning of the procedures. Furthermore, cookies can be distinguished according to the purpose of their use in: Technical Cookies Technical cookies are necessary to correctly view the site and are necessary for the proper functioning of the technical services offered (for example they are used to manage the login and access to the reserved functions of the site). Technical cookies will therefore always be used and sent by the site, unless the User changes the settings of his browser with the risk, however, of rendering the pages of the site non-functional. Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site for the use of third-party software services (such as software to generate maps and additional software that they offer additional services). If among the tools indicated below there are services managed by third parties, these could – in addition to what is specified and also without the knowledge of the owner – perform user tracking activities. For detailed information, we recommend that you consult the privacy policies of the services listed. These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality on our site. Disabling these cookies can prevent the operation of the related services. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information notices and methods for managing cookies are shown below.
- in Internet Explorer, click on the “Tools” item in the menu bar and then on the sub-item “Internet Options”. Finally access the settings of the “Privacy” tab to change your preferences regarding cookies.
- on Mozilla Firefox, by accessing the “Tools” menu following the “Options” and “Privacy” option, you access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept cookies and proceed with their removal.
- on Chrome, type “chrome: // settings / content” in the address bar (without the quotation marks) and change the cookie settings as you wish.
- on Opera click on “Preferences” to follow on “Advanced” and finally on “Cookies”. Select one of the following options:
- “Accept all cookies”
- “Accept cookies only from the site you visit: third-party cookies that are sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected”
- “Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved”
- on Safari, select the “Preferences” item and then choose “Privacy”. In the Block cookies section, specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites.
- and you use Safari on portable devices, such as iPhone and iPad, it is necessary instead: access the item “settings” of the device and then find “Safari” on the left menu. From here, under “Privacy and security”, it will be possible to manage the options on cookies.
Given the continuous updating of the browsers, it is possible that the indications above may no longer be exact for this purpose, please consult the websites of the browser manufacturers directly and contact us in the manner described on this page to report the need to update the relative contents . These are the references to the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it)
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie)
- Apple Safari (https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265)
- Opera: (http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html)
For more information on cookies or their management and elimination, you can consult the site http://www.aboutcookies.org Without prejudice to the foregoing, the User can also choose to use the services of the Your Online Choices site. ( http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ ) through which you can manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or l update, or rectification (article 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data). Pursuant to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Requests should be addressed:
- by e-mail, at the address: email@example.com
- or by post, at the headquarters of the Simga Srl company. P.iva 04834040653 with headquarters in Via Marconi 150 – cap 84017 – Positano (Sa)